Applying to University
Useful websites for applying to university:
Universities and Colleges Admissions Service
UCAS stands for Universities and Colleges Admissions Service.
It is the centralised service that students use to apply to university.
Which? University A-Level Explorer
An excellent guide to what to study at university, where to go and how to get there
The official website for comparing UK higher education course data.
Includes official data for undergraduate courses on each university and college's satisfaction scores in the National Student Survey, jobs and salaries after study and other key information for prospective students.
University Open Days - UCAS
University Open Days
Russell Group Universities
The Russell Group represents 24 leading UK universities which are committed to maintaining the very best research, an outstanding teaching and learning experience and unrivalled links with business and the public sector.
The Student Room
Student community website.
Unifrog is an online careers platform designed to connect 11-18 year olds with their future career potential. It combines the most comprehensive source of information with a personalised experience and further education, higher education and career planning tools, helping our students to make more informed decisions about their future study and career options, as well as developing their employability.
- Personality and interest quizzes to guide pupils to further/higher education options and possible careers.
- Up to date information: engaging content on what to study, where to learn and the world of work.
- Further reading and links to content around hundreds of interest areas for pupils to explore.
- Personal area to save and record an online record of achievement to evidence skills for future applications and CVs.
- Create and save shortlists on further education & higher education options to stay in control of career planning.