Find an Apprenticeship
What is an apprenticeship and where can it take you?
An apprenticeship gives you hands-on experience, a salary and the opportunity to train while you work.
All of this with some high quality, prestigious companies in loads of different industries. An apprenticeship is a real job.
It’s a way to:
- earn a wage and learn at the same time, with at least 20% of your time set aside for learning – normally at a college, university or another training provider.
- gain official certification of your skills, equivalent to a qualification ranging from level 2 (GCSE equivalent) up to degree level.
- start a long-term career path with the possibility of higher earnings.
By successfully completing your apprenticeship, you'll have gained the confidence and skills needed to progress in your chosen career. Apprenticeships are available across a wide range of industries and organisations, from local businesses to large national brands.
Useful websites for investigating different apprenticeship opportunities:
Apprenticeship opportunities - UCAS
These are new and enable apprentices to achieve a full bachelor's or master's degree as part of their apprenticeship.
- Prospects guides millions of students to make the right career choices.
- Match your skills and personality to 400+ job profiles.
- Find and apply for work experience.
Find an Apprenticeships
Official government website.
Get In Go Far
- Get a real job and continue your education up to degree level.
- Earn a competitive salary while all your training is paid for.
- Gain hands-on experience and learn skills that employers want, helping shape your future career.
- Choose from thousands of vacancies in a range of industries, from engineering to nursing, and law to design.